Rocco Noviello, Partner
Lawyer partner of the Law Firm, admitted to the bar in Milan, barrister registered at the Supreme Court, experienced in Arbitration Panels, both private and of the National and International Chamber of Arbitrators in Milan.
Graduated with first-class honours degree in Law at the Università degli Studi di Milano and post-graduate qualification in a number of related areas.
Mr. Noviello has extensive experience in
- commercial law
- health care law
- insurance law
- corporate law
- real estate
- insolvency proceedings
- probate law
- medical liability.
He assists as legal advisor in loan agreements, restructuring agreements and structured finance transactions as well.
He deals also with administrative law and particularly with
- procurements and public works (from tender stage to the execution of contracts)
- public administrations and in-house provision
- health law (social services, authorizations, accreditations, audits, DRG)
- legal matters related to pharmacies (authorizations, transfers, litigation concerning NHS reimbursements)
- trade, with reference to the small, medium and large distribution.
Mr. Noviello treats both judicial and non-judicial matters for both Italian and foreign companies in the following areas:
- commercial distribution and manufacturing
- fashion industry
- insurance and insurance brokerage
- catering industry
- real estate companies (acquisition and management of real estate, leases).
He also works closely with several multi-national companies in the field of industrial production advising on matters of contractual law and business contracts.
He follows, always in court and out of court, local authorities, public and private hospitals, public companies in the health sector with reference to health care liability and consequent insurance implications, to administrative law, procurements, management of real estate assets; assists public sector organisations, highway and underground managements.
He collaborated, as Legal consultant, in the execution of the telecommunication project of an important rail company of northern Italy and in the execution of the project of a multipurpose chip card from a first class data processing society.
He is a regular speaker at seminars and conferences on matter of health care liability.
He is member of Partner 24 ORE network.
Languages: Italian, English.